Update – 23rd October
I, Rebecca Rowlands of The Urban Sparrow Photography will follow the guidelines issued by the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and update my COVID Safe Plan to reflect any changes to those guidelines. If you have any questions about my plan, please get in touch.
Please note, I am fully vaccinated (2 doses) and can present my certification.
Please read below to see the requirements for the professional photography industry in accordance with the Victorian Covid19 Roadmap Out of Lockdown and as recommended by the AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photographers).
80% OF 16+ POPULATION DOUBLE VAXED (INDICATIVE DATE 5TH NOVEMBER)
*in-home sessions may resume.
*no restrictions on distance being travelled.
*limit of 500 participants for outdoor sessions and 10 participants (including dependents) for in-home sessions.
*all participants over the age of 16 must be double vaccinated.
Physical Distancing & Prevention
- All meetings will be held over the phone or teleconference such as Skype/Zoom.
- During photography, the 1.5 metre physical distancing rule will be followed.
- Outdoor locations for ceremony and portraits to be used where possible.
- I will not be able to assist clients/children with any getting ready tasks (Ie. Brushing a child’s hair before their photos, wiping their faces or noses)
- If I am feeling unwell I will self isolate and if possible, another photographer will be assigned.
- If I am confirmed to have COVID-19, I will isolate for a minimum of 14 days and any close contacts are to monitor for symptoms and seek medical advice.
- All equipment being used for a shoot is cleaned prior to being used and after.
- Client/guests are not to handle any of the photographer’s equipment – including loading in/out.
- Photographers will no longer be able to assist in taking photos using another person’s camera/phone.
- Carrying hand sanitiser and having it made available to clients
- Ensuring extra hand washing & sanitising is adhered to; ie picking up an item.
- A face mask will be worn at all times
- Using a new or cleaned face mask every day
- Keeping all records of photographer job movements/client details
- Records of all shoots will be kept including contact details of clients and any other suppliers involved.
- In the event that I become unwell up to 14 days after the event, I will contact my customers and inform them that I am going for testing and awaiting results. I will advise them of results
- Having a process and responsibility for notifying DHHS and WorkSafe if COVID positive
- Temperature checking myself and assistant (if using) before a job
Booked in & Feeling unwell?
If you are feeling unwell and have any flu-like symptoms please let me know, I kindly request that any photography sessions are postponed and I will be happy to rearrange any sessions booked.
I want to reassure all my clients that if in the event I were unable to attend your photography session or wedding due to being unwell, I have a network of awesome photographers that I would call on to replace me on the day. And I will also be happy to reschedule when it’s possible.